Friday, November 2, 2007

WOW! what a life

Wow! What a life………………

Wounds left with no blood to bleed,
Scars no more left to ache,
Marks no more left to show,
Tears no more flow the pain.
All what is left is me alone,
Left alone to live and move on.
Going gets tough on the road but I have to walk,
And Nothing from any one, I ask for.

Became immune to bleeding all way long,
Tried to empty it all before ending the walk,
Pulling a lump of mass as I walk,
Body with no soul or will to live on,
I still have to pull the burden,
Keep walking till my time is done.

Tough was not to pull but to push,
To hide than to run,
To live than it was to survive,
Yet I did do it and kept going on,
Still kept holding my last breath,
Still one last wish I wanted to wish for.

A dream I m scared to dream,
A space I no more seek,
A place where I want to be with people,
But again what I do is to forget,
To again do the mistake I never should do,
Again expect something out of life just before I go.

Why is it so that my wishes got no end?
Why can’t my dreams stop coming to me,
Why can’t I sit in silence and listen?
Listen to the sound of drops,
Drops of my blood as it flowed, this time for the last,
Hear the sounds of cries in it which I never did,
Listen to the screams which never came out,
The pain went through every time the knife went in,
The loneliness I went through every time I sat to write,
If nothing then at least the complaints I had from life.

Now my veins have all dried,
No more do they have water to bleed,
No more pleasure I get from the cuts,
No more of satisfaction I get to see my self fade away,
No more joy to see my self slip into the hands of true life.
No more of delight in seeing my self die.

No not any more I get now,
Nothing to joke on nothing to laugh out loud,
No more of me to stand as a pillar for others to rest for,
No more of me as the ground for others to crash on,
I see no more of me to live on any more,
All I see is a machine that can breathe,
A system that remains stable in any condition you push it into,
A source of smile that tries hard not to get lost,
A human life form, that has now lost it all.
All what was left to lose is something I know no more.

Every time I speed away when the red light turns green,
I recollect the memories which now are all scattered,
Moments long blown away with the wind,
All that still lasts is the smoke which is so dense,
So heavy that it bard me from sight,
Drunken bones dipped in red dyed water,
A huge space so empty that nothing seems to fill it,
A heart which has stooped even though time still went on.

No one can see even if want to see my scars,
No one can peek behind the hollow smile I carry,
No one can ease the pain I long adopted my self,
Nor can any one lend me back the time that went past,
Neither can they fix the present I love to live in,
Or the future I choose to die with.

I may not have had the best life in all,
It may not be what I wanted it to be,
Would even take the favor if some one made me live this life again,
But even after all that I still make the same decisions and the same mistakes
So that I again can become who I have,
So that I again get burned and crash.

Never have been upset with my self,
Nor was I depressed to write all this,
It was an artist not me who wrote my mind,
My fingers were just the puppets to his thoughts
It was not mine yet felt I was writing,
That is why I say when I talk about my self all the time.

Wow what a life………………..!
anchal kakroo

No comments: