Monday, October 8, 2007

LIGHT COVERED BY DARK

I named this poen so for the simple reason i just talks about wht has been going in my min since the last year after most of you know what happened. so please correct me if i m wrong n do tell me wht u people thing.



LIGHT COVERED BY DARK

before today what i wrote was pain,
life was something i left behind,
all what was left was there to suffocate,
but this was till today that i wrote only pain.


my mind was confused whether to live or to survive,
my body was in a mess with no spots left to hide,
scars on me n my soul remaind unhealed,
and i continued to live with all that was not felt.


i was bounded by the love i long last ,
scared that will break the promise if i moved on,
the promise to love her all my life long,
but now i am not even left with the strenght to even walk.


i always felt her a touch away,
but now i want to live the life my way,
don't want to remember her all the time,
coz i feel alone when something of her hits my mind,


it's not that i want to find any more love as i had my share,
it's just that now i want to live the rest of my life with no more pain,
i also want to really smile and laugh,
not crack jokes with friends just for the heck to laugh.


to do all this i need all your help,
i need to learn to live again and this time with my love just for me,
need to step forward and take my stand,
need to rise up and walk freely in the world outside.

i do not regret what all happened,
neither do i blam any one for it,
its just that now i want the whole world to know me,
want them to know honey through me.

if i was asked to live again this life of mine,
i would do exactly what i did now,
i would again love her even though i know she will not be with me always,
because this is me and i don't want to run away from myself only.

i will never forget the time we spent,
nor will i forget the touch we shared,
it's just that i need to tell the world about you,
and for that i need to break free and go lose.

i need to let you go,
i need to let u rest now,
i need to again stand back on my legs,
coz now its all me left whether in light or darkness.

i will still u keep in my heart,
still will breath your share of air,
still will shed your dropes of blood,
its just that this time the scars i going to be mine.

i wanted to tell you what i felt like,
i know you will read it and understand,
i just want to tell you i am not upset any more,
it was your destiny and you chose it when you wanted.

sometime still when alone i might cry,
but now it will not be coz you left me alone,
it will be coz now i regained my life and,
you are not here to watch me take controll

i loved you even before you knew it,
i loved you when u did,
will love you even if you are not around,
coz this is my destiny and i chose it.

No comments: