Tuesday, November 20, 2012

A whore's Life

i stood at the corner waiting for a car to pull up
my skirt just covered my pride
the bra was enough to hide my respect
the boots were no bigger than what i was called
i just waited there for a car to pull up

hours passed away i stood still
many cars went by not one stopped infront
my hair all tangled pain in my back
frozen like a statue i stood there still
i just waited there for some one to stop

i was never born like this neither did i imagined
i was just a little girl playing in the lawn
when i was taken from my childhood n pulled down
days i still remember when i used to be someone
now here waiting i am reduced to something

ravaged by men day in and out
sometimes just one and sometimes more than i could even count
was made to bent in ways i did not even know of
was made to things which could only be pure evil
with those memories i stand here still n frozen

i was just 17 when i became a mother
then also i was forced, forced to kill the mother
the pain of losing my child was still in my eyes
i was again pulled down and made to dress up n die
i still stand here and wonder what my fault was

that night as i lay under someone i did not know
wondering what was more precious my pride or life
pride that was taken from me by three men together
or the life i was living, every hour under someone
i stood there frozen trying to find the answers

who did i hated the most i still dont know
the men who made me a toy for the pleasures
the man who pushed me into this world
the madam who forced me to kill my own child
or my parents who gave me birth n left me to die

society has tagged me evil and unrespectful
they put blames on me as if i m the devil
they call me by names and ban me from their lives
yet every night they come to me
to toy with me seeking pleasure n joy

its been hours since i have been standing all alone
no man no car has come to rescue me from this hole
rescue me and take me to a place i fully understand
make me do things i now know and recognize
place which no more is alien to me

you may feel i am just another sick person
accepted this new world n ready to live in
but my friend i hate every moment i spend here
but no one from the fantasy world will come i know this much
so dont want to expect something that will never happen

i am better of waiting here waiting for a car to pull up
so that i go back to what i do in this dark world
a world which evenyone see yet act blind
a world in where i have a small place of mine
n here i see that car coming now, i going just for now

No comments: